Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photo of the Week

probably one of the funniest candies Ive seen.. I was taking a picture of these for this purpose and was met by an odd look (from our flat mate from England) of "why are you taking a picture of Jelly babies?" to which I replied that I thought they were really funny.. she was astonished that we had never seen or heard of them as she grew up with them.. I dont know.. something about a baby made of gummy material cracks me up!

one of our first exposures to these was after a local church service the kids each received a Jelly Baby on their way out.. when I came to get Josiah from his class he was sobbing.. I asked what was wrong and was met with tearful sobs of "I ATE A JELLY BABY!!" .. I actually had no idea what he was talking about at the time! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment